Texas WaterTM 2020 - Virtual Has Launched!
Please see the Conference Program below - it is your go-to guide for everything you need to know about Texas WaterTM 2020 - Virtual.
What can you expect at Texas WaterTM 2020 - Virtual?
- We've received commitments from more than 130 presenters to provide us with recorded versions of their rigorously peer-reviewed technical sessions.
- The sessions will be made available "on demand" once they are posted, allowing for convenient viewing at any time. You will not have to choose between attending different sessions as you would at an in-person conference. Better yet, all the sessions will remain posted for multiple months after the conference, to provide for maximum viewing flexibility.
- The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has approved many of our sessions for operator training credit (up to 37.5 hours for water operators and up to 29 hours for wastewater operators through November 9, 2020). This is an excellent way to comply with any license training requirements in a safe, convenient setting, all without the cost and hassle of travel. Professional Engineers can also obtain their self-reported professional development hours, including the requisite one hour of ethics training.
- We'll also have our exceptional Poster Presentations to complement the technical sessions.
- the Opening Session/Keynote Address
- the Women of Texas Water session
- the Young Professionals recognition event
- the Engineering Ethics Course
- the Water for People Silent Auction
- Dodson's Drive Virtual Fun Run
- Curtis Smalley Environmental Event
Information for attendees registered before the Conference postponement
If you have already registered for the Texas Water conference, please see the information in the link above.
Thank you to our Texas Water 2020 Sponsors!
Exhibiting, Advertising and Sponsoring at Texas Water
Texas Water is always a sold out show with a waitlist for exhibitors. Due to this, we use a points system for exhibitors. Earning points could provide earlier access to the online booth purchasing system for 2021 and beyond. Click here for a detailed explanation of the Texas Water points system. You can earn points for advertising in the WEAT and TAWWA publications, the Texas Water Program or becoming a sponsor at Texas Water. To be added to the Texas Water exhibitor waitlist, send your contact information to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please Be Cautious of Spam Emails*
We have been made aware of spam emails circulating claiming to be from Texas Water. In particular, one requesting funds for a GoFundMe page and another regarding hotel room blocks being open. These emails are not from or endorsed by Texas Water. The best thing to do if you receive an email you're unsure of is to delete it. Especially if the email is not from email@example.com. Other spam emails you may receive claim to sell you an attendee list from the conference (Texas Water does not sell attendee lists or data), hotel reservations or exhibitor booth decorating services. These are not authorized Texas Water conference emails and are spam - please delete them.
Texas WaterTM is a registered trademark of the Texas Section AWWA, all rights reserved (1999, most recent renewal, 2018)