Abstract Submission Guidelines
The following information is required to complete the abstract submission process:
Author Requirements:1. Address Contact Information
2. Presenter Biography (100 words or less)
3. Previous presenter experience (Not limited to previous Texas Water experience)
Abstract Requirements:1. Abstract Title (25 words or less)
2. Subject (Desired session/track - you may select up to 2). Click here to view the 2021 Abstract Submittal Topics.
3. Abstract Body (unlimited word count; cannot accept image files; text only)
4. Abstract Summary (50 words or less)
5. Abstract relation to water or wastewater operations (this information will be used when applying for TCEQ Operator Hours - enter "N/A" if not applicable to your abstract)
New this year: We are obviously in unpredictable times given the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The current plan is for the Texas Water 2021 Conference to be held as an in-person Conference in Austin during the week of March 29 - April 1. This will only happen if Texas Water leadership feels that the Conference can be conducted safely with the health of all our participants as the paramount concern. Therefore, we have added a question asking about your willingness to present should the Texas Water 2021 Conference be held virtually.