Exhibiting at Texas Water 2020 - Virtual
First - thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we have confronted the various challenges brought on by the current situation we all find ourselves in. The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted life for all of us, and we hope that you and yours are doing as well as possible during these troubled times. This has definitely been unlike any year in the 25-year history of Texas Water. We have had to make decisions that we never thought we'd need to make. You should've heard by now that Texas WaterTM 2020 will be a Virtual Conference. Over the last few weeks, we've developed a completely new experience that we're actually very excited about.
However, many of you have expressed concern about your exhibitor opportunities given the lack of an in-person conference. Consider a few things about the opportunities for a Texas Water Virtual Conference:
- Water and wastewater operators are still required to receive training for their licenses. Engineers still need professional development hours and an ethics hour. Texas Water has secured commitments from the vast majority of the previously scheduled Technical Program presenters and received approval from TCEQ for the training to count as it would have at the in-person Conference. Attendees will have access to ALL of the Technical Sessions and will not be limited by the need to be physically present, as would be the case at an in-person Conference. The plan is for the Technical Program sessions to remain online for a number of months after the Conference, for continued and repeated viewing.
- All currently registered attendees will be automatically registered for the virtual conference at their current registration level. We even believe there's a possibility for increased attendance, as many utilities and firms search for training options for their employees that do not include travel costs and the associated safety concerns.
So, we're hoping for robust attendee participation. But how are we focused on keeping our exhibitors involved?
Your virtual exhibit booth will include:
- the Product Theatre, where you can upload promotional videos or recorded webinars
- the New Product Showcase, where you can display your latest offering
- the Online Directory, with all your contact and company information searchable by company, product category, or product
- Exhibitor Chat, where you can make appointments to meet with attendees and discuss your company's offerings
- Participation in the Texas Water (Virtual) Door Prize Game. We're moving the longstanding tradition online. Registered attendees will have to search your Virtual Booth for the associated keyword to get entered in a drawing for great prizes.
- A listing in our Virtual Conference Program with an active hyperlink to your website/email
- Access to the attendee list
- Special THANK YOU section in the post-Conference newsletters for WEAT (Texas WET) and Texas AWWA (Texas H2O) recognizing you for standing by the Associations during this difficult period.
- Exhibitor Index (directory of all Texas Water exhibitors with contact information) included in every newsletter issue for WEAT and Texas AWWA through their pre-conference 2021 issues.
IMPORTANT: All Texas Water 2020TM Virtual Features will be public facing through the Texas Water website. Meaning participation with your booth is not solely limited to Texas Water attendees.
Of course, we understand that a Virtual Exhibit Booth may not be what you had in mind when you registered for Texas Water 2020TM. We get it - it wasn't our original plan either. We want to offer some incentives to encourage you to stay with us through these difficult times:
- 15% off your exhibitor booth at Texas Water 2021 (with a 2020 price lock guarantee, meaning even if booth prices go up in 2021, you'll be locked in at the 2020 price for the purposes of the 15% off)
- Every year at the end of the Texas Water Conference, we usually do a drawing for one free booth at the next year's Conference. This year, all Texas Water 2020 Virtual Exhibitors will be entered in the free booth drawing for Texas Water 2021, and we will be drawing 10 times, meaning you'll have ten chances to win a free booth at Texas Water 2021!
- Priority booth selection for Texas Water 2021 (you'll get to pick your booth before anyone who wasn't in the 2020 show)
- Recognition at the Texas Water 2021 Conference for your unwavering support in 2020.
- Ten complimentary exhibitor booth staff badges at Texas Water 2021 (regular amount is four badges per booth)
- Complimentary tickets to the Exhibit Hall Box Lunch and Awards celebration for each booth staff badged personnel - up to the full 10 each booth is allowed (regular amount is 2 tickets per booth)
- We're always trying to figure out new ways for vendors to connect with customers at Texas Water 2021. As a Texas Water 2020 Virtual Exhibitor, you'll get the right of first refusal on any new promotional innovations at Texas Water 2021 (i.e. mobile presentations, exhibitor forum sessions, etc.)
We hope these opportunities persuade you to continue your support of the Conference. Texas Water is more than just another trade show. It's the premier educational and networking event for the water and wastewater industry in the region. The event supports the tireless work of the Water Environment Association of Texas and the Texas Section of the American Water Works Association, allowing them to provide much needed advancement in the water and wastewater professions. In these difficult days, standing by us means more than ever, and we can't thank you enough. But we'll definitely try, and we can't wait until we're able to do so in person.