Sponsoring/Advertising at Texas Water 2020 - Virtual
First - thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we have confronted the various challenges brought on by the current situation we all find ourselves in. The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted life for all of us, and we hope that you and yours are doing as well as possible during these troubled times. This has definitely been unlike any year in the 25-year history of Texas Water. We have had to make decisions that we never thought we'd need to make. You should've heard by now that Texas Water 2020TM will be a Virtual Conference. Over the last few weeks, we've developed a completely new experience that we're actually very excited about.
Your sponsorship has always been necessary to help make Texas Water happen. That's true now more than ever, as we pioneer our first virtual conference.
Consider a few things about the opportunities for a Texas Water Virtual Conference:
- Water and wastewater operators are still required to receive training for their licenses. Engineers still need professional development hours and an ethics hour. Texas Water has secured commitments from the vast majority of the previously scheduled Technical Program presenters and received approval from TCEQ for the training to count as it would have at the in-person Conference. Attendees will have access to ALL of the Technical Sessions and will not be limited by the need to be physically present, as would be the case at an in-person Conference. The plan is for the Technical Program sessions to remain online for a number of months after the Conference, for continued and repeated viewing.
- All currently registered attendees will be automatically registered for the virtual conference at their current registration level. We even believe there's a possibility for increased attendance, as many utilities and firms search for training options for their employees that do not include travel costs and the associated safety concerns.
So, we're hoping for robust attendee participation. But we understand that you need to realize value for your sponsorship. Here's how we're going to make sure that your organization's generous support is recognized by our participants:
- Sponsorship recognition with your logo on the Texas Water Conference home webpage with hyperlink to your website (Texas Water has not previously done this).
- Sponsorship recognition with your logo in all Texas Water email correspondence with hyperlink to your website (Texas Water has not previously done this).
- Sponsorship recognition with logo during the virtual technical program, through a "PBS-Style" Acknowledgement. We are going to be placing brief insertions before the technical presentations indicating that the session was "Brought to you by..." or "Made possible by..." and also include the sponsors contact information. Diamond Sponsors will have the opportunity to be recognized in front of two (2) technical presentations of their choosing (on a first-come, first-serve basis). Platinum Sponsors will have the same opportunity to be recognized in front of one (1) technical presentation of their choosing.
- If you sponsored a specific event, you'll receive special sponsorship recognition at that event, should it take place virtually.
- Sponsorship recognition with your logo in the virtual Conference Program with a hyperlink to your website.
- Special THANK YOU section with sponsorship recognition and your logo in the post-Conference issues of the WEAT and TAWWA Association magazines (Texas WET and Texas H2O).
- And lastly: special recognition at Texas Water 2021 for your dedication and loyalty in standing by the 2020 Conference during these uncertain times.
For those who have purchased advertising in the Texas Water Conference Program, those ads will be included in the online Virtual Conference Program. This allows us to provide an active hyperlink to your website or email. In addition, those who advertise in the Virtual Conference Program will receive free business card ads in each issue of the WEAT and Texas AWWA association magazines (Texas WET and Texas H2O) for the remainder of this calendar year.
We hope these opportunities persuade you to continue your support of the Conference. Texas Water is more than just another trade show. It's the premier educational and networking event for the water and wastewater industry in the region. The event supports the tireless work of the Water Environment Association of Texas and the Texas Section of the American Water Works Association, allowing them to provide much needed advancement in the clean water and drinking water professions. In these difficult days, standing by us means more than ever, and we can't thank you enough. But we'll definitely try, and we can't wait until we're able to do so in person.