Texas WaterTM 2021 - Virtual will be held March 29-April 1!
Join us live that week to take part in the largest regional water conference in the U.S.TM
Attendee registration is now open!
What can you expect at Texas WaterTM 2021 - Virtual?
- We've received commitments from more than 130 presenters to provide us with recorded versions of their rigorously peer-reviewed technical sessions.
- The sessions will be made available "on demand" once they are posted, allowing for convenient viewing at any time. You will not have to choose between attending different sessions as you would at an in-person conference. Better yet, all the sessions will remain posted for multiple months after the conference, to provide for maximum viewing flexibility.
- We are requesting operator training credit from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for most of our online sessions. This is an excellent way to comply with any license training requirements in a safe, convenient setting, all without the cost and hassle of travel. Last year's Texas Water attendees could earn up to 60 hours of operator credit and we are expecting similar opportunities this year. You'll also be able to earn conference operator hours from March 29 through June 25. Professional Engineers can also obtain their self-reported professional development hours, including the requisite one hour of ethics training.
- We'll also have our exceptional Poster Presentations to complement the technical sessions.
- the Opening Session/Keynote Address
- the Women of Texas Water session
- the Young Professionals recognition event
- the Engineering Ethics Course
- the Water for People Silent Auction
- Dodson's Drive Virtual Fun Run
- Curtis Smalley Environmental Event
Exhibiting, Advertising and Sponsoring at Texas Water
Texas Water (when in person) is always a sold out show with a waitlist for exhibitors. Due to this, we use a points system for exhibitors. Earning points could provide earlier access to the online booth purchasing system for 2022 and beyond. Click here for a detailed explanation of the Texas Water points system. This year, exhibitor registration is open to all for Texas Water 2021 - Virtual so it's a chance for your company to earn a point. You can also earn points for advertising in the WEAT and TAWWA publications, the Texas Water Conference Preview and Program or becoming a sponsor at Texas Water.
*Please Be Cautious of Spam Emails*
We have been made aware of spam emails circulating claiming to be from Texas Water. In particular, ones requesting funds for a GoFundMe page, access to the attendee list and hotel room blocks being open. These emails are not from or endorsed by Texas Water. The best thing to do if you receive an email you're unsure of is to delete it. Especially if the email is not from email@example.com. Other spam emails you may receive claim to sell you an attendee list from the conference (Texas Water does not sell attendee lists or data), hotel reservations or exhibitor booth decorating services. These are not authorized Texas Water conference emails and are spam - please delete them.
Texas WaterTM is a registered trademark of the Texas Section AWWA, all rights reserved (1999, most recent renewal, 2018)